2024 Geelong Football Club Promotion A - Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
3. The Promoter is TME Solutions AUS Pty. Ltd, ABN 46611504100 of 41-43 Stewart Street Richmond, Victoria 3121 (‘Promoter’).
Who can enter
4. Entry is open to Geelong Football Club Members both past and present, who are over the age of 18.
5. Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, and associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
6. The promoter, at their sole discretion, may reject any individual or entity from entering this competition. If a rejected individual or entity has paid any money based on their pledge, the promoter will refund them at their request.
How to enter
7. Eligible Entrants may enter this competition during the Promotional Period (defined below) by making a pledge to the Geelong Football Club via the TME Solutions AUS contact centre. The recommended pledge is for $200.
8. Entries must include all requested contact details, including a valid email/postal address, to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
9. The Competition opens 06/11/2023 at 12AM and closes 24/10/2024 at 12:00 PM (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
Major Prize Draw – Fly with the Cats (The Ultimate Footy Getaway) and a chance to win $100K
One (1) winner will be drawn to receive the major prize. The winner is also referred to as the 'contestant' in points 9,10,11,12,13 & 14 below.
10. A contestant will be drawn at the Promoter’s premises at 41 Stewart St, Richmond, VIC 3121 on 01/05/2024 at 11 AM. The contestant will be notified on the same day by phone and email. The contestant has 2 days to respond otherwise a new contestant will be selected. This will continue until an eligible contestant is found. That one contestant will then be required to attend 41 - 43 Stewart st Richmond, VIC, 3121 on of before Friday 31st October 2024 at 1pm to spin the digital spinning wheel. The contestant will need to make their own way to the promoters address. If travel is prohibitive the contestant may be offered the opportunity to spin the digital wheel remotely (in front of a PC and via internet connection).
11. To participate, the contestant must select a number between 1 and 250, which the promoter will enter into the digital field before the contestant spins the wheel. The wheel will randomly select one winning number. If the winning number matches the number the contestant selected prior to spinning the wheel, the contestant will win $100,000 AUD. If the winning number is different from the number selected by the contestant, the contestant will receive a consolation prize of $5,000. The odds of winning the $100,000 AUD prize are 1 in 250.
12. In addition to the benefits and conditions listed under points 9 & 10, the contestant (and a guest of their choosing) will be awarded the following: Game day event: The Ultimate Footy Getaway and fly with the Cats! Join the players on their interstate game trip. You'll get to stay in the same accommodation as the team, enjoy exclusive access to first-class hospitality and premium seating at the game. This game day event will occur on or before 30th September 2025. During the 2024 AFL season.
13. The contestants name will also be published on tmesolutions.com.au/GFC2024659873 from 24/10/2024 for 28 days.
14. Winners will be responsible for any costs associated with taking their prizes.
Minor Prize Draw
15. Six minor prize winners will be drawn at the promoter’s premises at 41 Stewart St, Richmond, VIC 3121 on 01/05/2024 at 12:00 PM
16. Three separate winners will receive two president's function tickets for a 2024 match at GMHBA Stadium to the value of $900
17. Three separate winners will receive two Danger Zone tickets for a 2024 Match Day at GMHBA Stadium to the value of $900
18. Minor prize winners will be contacted by phone and email within two business days of the draw. Their name will also be published at tmesolutions.com.au/GFC2024659873 from 01/05/2024 for 28 days.
18. Five minor prize winners will be drawn at the promoter’s premises at 41 Stewart St, Richmond, VIC 3121 on 25/10/2024 at 12:00 PM
19. The first winner drawn will receive 'Your place in the 2025 AFL Team photo' to the value of $1200
20. The second winner drawn will receive 'Your place in the 2025 AFLW Team photo' to the value of $1200
21. The third winner drawn will receive a signed 2024 AFL team guernsey to the value of $1300
22. The forth winner drawn will receive a signed 2024 AFLW team guernsey to the value of $1300
23. The fifth winner drawn will receive a 2025 AFL junior mascot experience (One junior under the age of 14 to run out with the AFL team as they enter the field for a 2025 home game) to the value of $400
24. Minor prize winners will be contacted by phone and email within two business days of the draw. Their name will also be published at tmesolutions.com.au/GFC2024659873 from 25/10/2024 for 28 days.
25. Tangible Prizes will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
26. Winners will be responsible for any costs associated with taking their prizes.
27. If any of the prizes are unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to exchange the prize for something of equal or greater value.
Additional Prize Information
28. The total prize pool value is up to a maximum of $125,000.
29. For any cash prizes your name on your entry must be that of an eligible bank account to which a cheque can be cashed. The Promoter will take reasonable steps to send cheques in the names as specified in the original entry. Winning entries with only a family name or reference to a family as the entrant cannot be cashed by banks.
Further Terms and Conditions
30. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
31. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
33. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
34. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
36. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
37. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
38. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
39. The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular computer generation and use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
40. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
41. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees").
42. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
43. The Promoter, at it's sole discretion may offer travel to the state of Victoria. If so, this additional offer will include GST and taxes included in the price of the ticket. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation, flights, accommodation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize-winner and companion. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Prize travel is subject to the airlines’ General Conditions of Carriage